Simone the wooden Montessori tracing board
That's pretty educational board and wooden tracing inspiration Montessori is available in two versions: letters or numbers.
It allows to accompany the child, in a playful way, in his/her learning writing and numbers, thanks to sensory exploration.
Letters, capitals or tiny, as well as numbers are engraved directly in the wood.The child can thus trace the form of letters and figures and learn to write, recognize and memorize them through his fingers or wooden stylet provided with the game.
Your encrypted bank details
Via Mondial Relay, Colissimo, Chronopost...
We are listening to you
Products designed and manufactured in France
Simone, an educational wooden board to learn the alphabet and numbers
This board, adapted to Montessori or Waldorf education, is available in two versions.An alphabet version on which are engraved letters, in uppercases and small, and a second version on which are engraved figures from 0 to 10 and simple mathematical symbols like audition and subtraction.
He's a educational game and preschool ideal to allow the child to work his fine motor skills while making him discover the letters and numbers.The child may use at the choice stylus supplied with the tracing board to learn to hold a pen correctly, or his fingers, directly in the engravings of letters and numbers, thus allowing to learn the writing.
A suitable tool to prepare the school in kindergarten or small section.Easy to carry, this type of game also allows totaking care of children during travel car, train, car, plane...
Tracing, filling, pressing: a multitude of possible uses!
This board offers your child many ways to play:
- the tracing: on the finger or through the wood stick provided
- filling: with small balls such as peas, balls, chick peas, pumpkins or for example semolina
- counting: with the digit version, the child will learn to count by filling the empty spaces available under each number
- rubbing with a pencil for example
- pressing: modelling paste, playing paste...
- visual recognition of letters and figures
- learn the sound of the letters
- association of capitals and tiny
What are the dimensions of the wooden board?
The wooden table is made by Thibaut in our workshop with beech wood.The dimensions are those of a a4 format: 210 x 300 mm.The thickness is 19 mm.The game is therefore strong and very resistant.
The weight is 920 grams.
This toy is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Type of wood
- 21 x 30 x 2 cm (A4 size)
- 920 grams
- Made in France
- Recommended age
- 3 years and +
- To be used under the supervision of an adult. Not recommended for children 0 to 3 years old.
- CE and EN71 (European toy safety standards)